Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pita Pan (a second helping)

I will be the first to admit when i was wrong. I only gave Pita Pan 3 stars. Last week if proved to me once and for all that it is a 4 star establishment

I was impressed.

The service was ok, I think the women was overwhelmed but the amount of people who decided to dine at Pita Pan last week. That night there were only 2 staff members there and, well, things were a little behind. I thought to my self. "OH GREAT, not only as there food "so so" now there service is lacking.." BUT after we ordered is was not long before our food was up. I was impressed at how fast these two worked.

I got the Pita Pan Burger. It was, Awesome.
Onions, mushrooms, avocados, and cheese ... these are a few of my favorite things.
I pride my self on my own creativity with ingredients but i have never thought of combining my favorite things and topping them on a burger GENIES! I mean it was one of th best burgers i have ever tasted... it was almost magical.

Joe had the gyro and although we cannot agree on the correct pronunciation of the dish we can agree that it was delicious. He said that is was the best one he had had in baltimore. Which is speaks volumes. It was really good, and i don't even really care for gyros. This one had so much meat and sauce, it was almost 2 meals!

Then there was the desert. I am a nut for cheesecake. It is my favorite food. They had the best cheesecake money can buy. It was only a little bit behind Ms Bassits cheese cake, and that is a TRUE compliment. It will be harder to start my diet knowing that something that delicious is so cheep and available any time.

I can admit when I am wrong; and in this case I was wrong. You have won my heart Pita Pan.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm I think I might have to try that cheesecake, Mrs. Bassett's is my fav so that one might have to fill in when I can't get my homemade cheesecake fix...much closer :)

    ReplyDelete