Monday, April 5, 2010

Dominicks Pizza

Rating: 4 stars
Price- 12.99 for a medium
Portions- its pizza. 12 inches is 12 inches
Parking- street parking only
Seating- None
Website: www.originaldominicks.com

I grew up with dominicks pizza. I remember as a child waiting in the car as my father parked on the street and RAN to Dominicks to pick up our feast. It is our families favorite pizza place.
  • Not just for the taste, which is out of this world
  • Not just for the price which you can't beat.
  • But because it is also a family owned and operated
The taste-
The star of their menu in my option is the BBQ chicken pizza. Surly something this good needs to be illegal. The chicken as onions are so tender and soft. The bbq sauce is sweet with the ever so faint air of spice. AWESOME

The Price-
They are always having specials. the 10 inch BBQ is under $9 and the 18 inch is #16. CRAZY. There cheese pizza is practically free, in fact, with some of their awesome deals it is free. Whats not to love! Ok- I am done sounding like a comerial, but its true- good, cheep, food cant be beat.

The people-
Dominic is family owned and operated. They are local. I love local restaurants. The good local, family owned restaurant is dying out, and it is a shame. Part of what keeps Dominicks alive is the people who own and work their. They are a very nice group of parkville locals. My mother taught Dominicks grandchildren a few miles away at Oakleigh Elementary.

Dominicks, like many Harford rd eatery is a part of my past, and definitely a part of my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment