Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Fenwick Bakery

Rating: 3 stars
Price-9$ a dozen doughnuts (way expensive if you ask me)
Portions- Average
Parking- Easy
Seating- None
Website: http://www.thefenwickbakery.com/

Review:
Fenwick is an institution around here. The best, of the best. I could live off of there rolls, and have before. For the most special of occasions in my life fenwick has always provided delicious eats. I have wonderful memories of picking up things from fenwick. When I was little I was convinced I would work at Fenwick some day. Honestly I probably would have if backers kept better hours.

As many of you know, I love doughnuts, LOVE THEM. They are one of my favorite foods, and fenwicks marshmallow pillows of perfection are the best in town. I highly recommend fenwick because of its history in parkville. You know how I feel about local people and traditions. This place is crawling with memory's and old Baltimore ladies, WHAT A GOOD TIME!

I must add, however, that i do think that fenwicks prices have gotten a little out of hand. I am sure that the economy and the fact that they are a family business does not help them, but 9$ for a dozen doughnuts is a little crazy, even if they are really really really good. In Hagerstown I could get the best doughnuts in the state for under 5$...

No comments:

Post a Comment