Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pita Pan

Rating: 3.5 stars
Price- 4-8$ a sandwich
Portions- Average
Parking- Plenty
Seating- Plenty
Website- None yet

Review:
I was excited to try pita pan with my good friend tiff. She worked at the KFC that is now pita pan while we were in high school. This building held many memories for her. They did a good job cleaning up the place. It was not the KFC I remember from high school.

In pita pans defense, I did only order pizza. And, the pizza was good. But "good" was not really what i was looking for. I was impressed with the dough, the pizza dough was made fresh (you could tell) and I actually could see the man in the back working the dough. The sauce was ok, i don't like when places top their pizza with herbs, I don't know why but I find that to be a really annoying trend. It takes away form the flavor, in my opinion.

I was intrigued by the choices of deserts, I did not have time to get one, but i will be going back for that. The menu was your basic stuff but it did have a few exciting twists that will have me returning to Pita Pan. They had some really cool looking burgers on the menu, and the burgers were crazy cheep (like 3$!) so I would give it 3.5 stars, but i might re-think this rating after i make another trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment