Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The reason

I have lived in Parkville my whole life. I have driven up and down harford road a million times. I took for granted all of the wonderful things that parkville, namely hardford road had to offer.

The last few months have been some of the hardest of my life. I had to go with out eating for 8 weeks. I spent those weeks driving up and down harford road to and from the hospital. I watched my favorite places pass me by.

I finally was relived from my IV nutrition and food was introduced back to my life. It was glorious.

And
now i am on a mission.

I am going to eat my way down harford road.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog. So far your reviews are spot on. When are you going to Koco's for crabcakes? And don't miss the muffins at The Red Canoe (mango apple poppyseed, if I may suggest.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Kocos soon, but I was unsure if they had food or were just a bar. Thanks for the heads up, I love a good crabcake!

    I had all intentions of going to the red canoe today but it looks like the snow will be keeping me here for now, maybe next Saturday.

    ReplyDelete